SIP Online Membership
You can pay by credit card or check. Please
for wire transfer information..
Advantages of Membership
- SIP Newsletter published three times per year provides current information on Society activities, research advances and issues, Division activities, meetings and employment and educational opportunities.
- Divisions on Microbial Control, Microsporidia, Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi and Nematodes.
- Activities have included annual workshops on topics of special interest to the members and special projects such as the production of Slide Atlases of Invertebrate Pathology and Microbial control and translations of important documents into English.
- Annual meetings, national and international, with an extensive program of symposia and submitted papers and posters allows discussions with peers on topics of mutual interest. Student poster and paper competitions have also become an important aspect of the annual meetings. Abstracts of the meetings are provided to all members as part of membership.
- Special reports and publications including a Directory of Industries Involved in the Development of Microbial Control and a SIP Membership List (produced every two years).
- Forum for current topics (regulatory issues, industry involvement, others).
- Reduced rates for the Journal of Invertebrate Pathology. Personal subscription rates are $563.00 but SIP members pay only $115.00!
- Biocontrol Science and Technology, published by Taylor and Francis, is available to SIP members at a discounted rate of $279 (US) or £158 (British pounds) per Society member. This is over a 60% discount, and applies to individual (not institutional) subscriptions only. To take advantage of the discounted rate, contact Taylor and Francis’ customer service department at: Subscriptions@TandF.co.uk.
For More Information Contact
The Society For Invertebrate Pathology
Society for Invertebrate Pathology
PO Box 11
Marceline, MO 64658 USA
Telephone: (660) 376-3586
FAX: (660) 376-3586