MissionThe Society for Invertebrate Pathology (SIP) was founded in 1967 as an interdisciplinary scientific society that would draw together members from diverse scientific backgrounds under the unified discipline of invertebrate pathology. The objectives as defined in the Society's constitution are:
- Promotion of scientific knowledge of pathology of invertebrate animals and of related subjects through discussions, reports and publications.
- Stimulation of scientific investigations and their applications
- Planning, organization and administration of projects for the advancement of scientific knowledge in invertebrate pathology
- Improvement of education and of professional qualifications in invertebrate pathology
- Promotion of international cooperation in achieving the above objectives.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE SOCIETY FOR INVERTEBRATE PATHOLOGY
Society for Invertebrate Pathology
PO Box 11
Marceline, MO 64658 USA