The SIP Newsletter is issued three times a year (February, June and November).
Guidelines for articles
- Font: Verdana size 8 or Arial size 8
- Word limits:
- Notice/announcement - 150 words
- Short article (one column) - 350 words
- One page article - 700 words
- Two page article - 1,400 words
- Email the Editors if you have an article exceeding two pages
- Images: Images and/or logos are required for all articles except notices/announcements where it is optional. Each image file should be less than 1 MB and JPEG is the preferred file format.
Book reviews and book announcements:
- If you want a book review done then send names of two or three potential reviewers and details for a contact at the publishing company who can post a free copy to a reviewer. Non-members of SIP can also carry book reviews for the Newsletter
For announcements of new books, please email the URL or web link only, with no other details, to the Editors.
General Editor: Eric Haas-Stapleton, email: firstname.lastname@example.org